Supporting Black Lives
Black people have been disproportionately affected by COVID-19, police brutality, and and many other injustices of the system. Organizations across the country, Civil Rights Corps included have been diligently working to support, advocate, and change the inequalities black communities face. Below, you will find guidance on actions you can take to support black lives.
- No Justice, No Peace: Black Americans Deserve Justice
- Black Lives Matter Everyday: Not just when protesting
- Change Starts With Action: Steps to take right now
- Silence Is Complicity: Learn to be an ally
- Reformist reforms vs. abolitionist steps in policing
- Actions to Support Black Lives During Protests and COVID-19
- Statement on Federal Divestment From Policing
- Interrupting Criminalization & Movement for Black Lives #DefundPolice Toolkit
- Why Must We Defund The Police?
- Letter in Opposition to Operation Relentless Pursuit